With remodeling, building, restoring, and renovating you always end up parts left over, so Home Dr.’s has decided to open our doors to you. All our surplus and overstocked items are available to you. Many projects that are undertaken don’t always need the full amount of a product being sold at the local home center or hardware, so you end up with surplus. We also salvage many items from remodels and renovations for reuse
We have surplus for
- Concrete work
- All types of hardware, from nails to screws, fasteners to anchors
- Pella window & door hardware
- HVAC, plumbing, and electrical parts
- Windows and doors
- Exterior siding from pine to design pine, cedar to redwood, James Hardie to masconite panels
- S4S (square 4 sides) trim boards of any size for boarders, corners, windows, doors, accent, freeze boards, and fascia boards.
We can also mill replacement parts for rotten wood you have.
Interior stock would include, but not be limited to:
- Hardware for swing doors
- Cabinet doors and drawers
- Hardwood flooring
- Tile grouts
- Soap dishes, and corner caddies
- Corian and laminates
- Hardwood of all species
- Trim for base boards & shoe
- Casings for doors and windows from colonial and ranch style to custom made for you
- There is chair rail, beading, and door stops, dentals, crowns, and edgings
- Plywood, MDO, and melamine paneling
So when you’re planning a project and making that list, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We may be able to help; our services are unlimited to you.
Check out our parts catalog. If you don’t see what you need, give us a call.